Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You Are Not Required 2 Think That Way


We can make good things happen every moment of every day. I'm a dreamer but I don't want to remain asleep; waking up is good for me and when I awake it is always into a new moment, and a new possibility. I like possibilities; they keep me hopeful. They give me the courage to believe the dream I dream. To own the hope I hope. To present(Pre' zent) the future I see. Often we bash our best opportunities and sentence them to die. We do this by choosing not to own our personal beauty and ignore our inherent power. It's a wonderful thing to bring yourself to recognize the goodness of your own soul and the exquisteness of your individuality. You should feature these things daily. First, inwardly and then project them outwardly. You are not required to insult yourself or to bring focus to anything which will detract me or anyone away from your beauty. You are not required to refrain from complimenting yourself or highlighting your exceptional existence. You are absolutely the one and only essential component in every moment of your day. Know this; Live this; Love this.

No comments: