Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Both of the Both of You


The beauty of Love can no one own

The choice to see this is where Love belongs

Yet the feeling comes to me so strong

The idea of two or more yet left alone?

Love’s power from a central location

Radiating, pulsating in ineffable plethoration

I can hear inquisition arise from you,

“How can love seem split and still be true?”


But who discovers is not for me to say who

Love shows itself to the both of the both of you.


Peculiar words now come to me,

Those that read “for your eyes only.”

love by design Will hide from the blind

Though always easier to see it When we choose to be it.

Desiring more than equality Will not bring equanimity

“Being more or less significant” matters not when love is eminent.


But “who discovers” is not for me to say “who”

Love shows itself to the both of the both of you.

No comments: