Thursday, March 26, 2009

Yesterday I Died


Tomorrow I will be born again.
I will start from the beginning and change into a new form.
I will transform myself into myself – for today I am not what I am on yesterday.
I was there – in yesterday – but never here – until now.
I am always here in this moment;
This moment has never been except for always.

Today is fully mine to make of it what is good for me – for you – and for us.
What else would I do with such a moment?
It is more than a chance encounter; it is a premeditated appointment.
I have agreed to be here and to be a part of this one perfect day. This day was made by a perfectionist and how could I be anything but that?
Perfect.
How would or could I live beneath my intention?

Today I walk with God; Immanuel tells me this.
We are here together – walking. We agreed yesterday to agree today.
So now we walk and right on time, we do it.
There is no other way – just the One way – today I AM, and today I will die.
I always die today.
Today is tomorrow’s yesterday and yesterday I died, but tomorrow I will live.
I will be born again.

We have agreed and are One.

No comments: